Monday, October 13, 2008

"What makes this emptiness?" "Tell me when these silences began..."

A variety of things, including persistent (but not life-threatening) ill-health and subsequent bed rest, have prevented me from updating this blog. I have little of musical merit to report on, so I shall merely say that I am here, and I will report on more when I have more to report on.

yes, I do love my long-winded, confusing sentences.

Music has taken the back seat, rather firmly, at this point in time. This will be remedied as soon as possible.

Oh - anyone who correctly identifies which opera my subject line comes from, you get... um... a comment saying you're clever.

Ciao for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to Google it. So this is a comment to tell you that you are clever. I fear my lexicon of Bernstein references probably goes not much further than Glitter and Be Gay...

Anyway, glad you're still out there, and looking forward to your return to blogging proper, whenever it might be.

Lady Blogger said...

Well then! You win...

you're clever. Even with the help of Google.